About Gibson Area Hospital & Health Services
Gibson Area Hospital & Health Services
Our Impact on the Community
Gibson Area Hospital & Health Services employs more than 450 individuals, residing in over 40 area communities.
Volunteers are critical to the mission of GAHHS. They donate their time providing the personal attention to patients, visitors and staff that distinguishes GAHHS. While their services are priceless, their work saves this organization tens of thousands of dollars each year.
Rural Health Clinics
There are medical clinics in four area communities, in addition to Gibson City.
Gibson Area Chamber of Commerce
We're proud of this area in Central Illinois, and feel it's a great place in which to live, work and do business. Our unique community continues to prosper with each passing year. We invite YOU to discover why we want to welcome you to the Gibson City area! Some features of our community include:
- K-12 local consolidated school districthref="http://www.gcms.k12.il.us/">www.gcms.k12.il.us
- Modern public library with services such as online searches and fax data retrieval
- Within 30 minutes of 3 major universities and 2 community colleges
- School/Community liaison program
- Strong local economy
- City-developed industrial park
- Served by 3 state highways