The little things that make a Big Difference.
- Tours for moms, dads, and the entire family are available through the OB Department at any time.
- Proud Parent Dinner with choice of menu items for everyone’s taste.
The Dinner is served with fine stemware, silverware and linens. The
Dinner should create an intimate, relaxing experience before parents
take their newborn home.
- The same nursing staff will care for you from the beginning of labor through the discharge of you and your newborn.
- All postpartum rooms are equipped with refrigerators, DVD players,
VCR players, CD players, AM/FM radio and alarm clocks for each patient’s
- The OR suite for C-Sections is located inside the Obstetric Unit.
The same staff will assist you and your family throughout this time.
In order to allow for optimal time for the new family to get to know
one another, we offer these visiting hours in the
- The mother is allowed to designate one support person who is able to
be with his/her loved one around the clock. There is a fold out bed
available in Mom’s postpartum room and we will supply the linen for your
- Arrangements between the nurse and the new mother can be made for
family and friends to meet the newest member of the family shortly after
he or she arrives.
- In order to provide for the health and safety of your family, we ask
that only two visitors (in addition to the support person) be in your
room at a time. The door to the unit is locked at all times. Please
ring the bell and wait for staff to assist you. All visitors must check
in at the nurse's station. You may be asked to step out of the room at
any time in order for the staff to provide care and education to our
patients. There are no set visiting hours but we ask you to be
respectful of our new mothers as they get to know their infants.