Skip to main content

Ear/Nose/Throat (ENT)

For disorders of the throat, and ears, as well as nasal/sinus conditions, please contact the Gibson Area Hospital Outpatient Clinic for instructions to make an appointment with an ENT specialist in Gibson City. 

Jonathan Glickstein, MD
Jonathan Glickstein, MD

Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), Otolaryngology, Surgery

GAH ENT Health

Learn More

How to Contact Us

To contact Gibson Area Hospital directly call (217) 784-4251. For Security Concerns please call the Security Officer at (217) 379-7781. For general questions or comments about the GAHHS website, fill out the form on the contact page or email .

 Contact Us
 (217) 784-4251